samedi 13 avril 2013

Honey by Torres










Headband - Bershka
One piece - Topshop (swimwear)
Jeans - Topshop
Leather ankle boots - Andre
Rings - H&M
Watch - Lacoste
"Stressed, Depressed but Well Dressed" clutch - Bershka

So here's an outfit i wore to lunch today. Although the top is actually a one piece swimming suit, i think it looks great with hog waisted shorts or jeans. I would show you how it originally looks but I can't find it online... I might do a swimming suit post where i would show how amazing it really is haha, no seriously it's my favorite even though I'm more of a bikini type of girl... Anyway, enough bragging about my lovely, amazing, wonderful topshop one piece. OH and the clutch, oh my god the clutch! I knew it was for me ever since I saw it hanging in Bershka! Probably suits most of us, tumblr / blogger teens actually... Yeah have a lovely weekend guys, love you all.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire